Home
NEW TRANSCRIPT UPDATE LEE KAPLAN OF STOP THE ISM O
HIZBOLLAH TERRORIST TO BE SPECIAL SURPRISE GUEST A
WANT TO SEE WHAT ISM SAYS ABOUT JEWS AWAY FROM THE
FLASH! MORE ON GU'S PSM CONFERENCE "MYSTERY" GUEST
GEORGETOWN TRIES TO CONCEAL CONFERENCE FROM PUBLIC
ISM/PSM CONFERENCE LINKS TO HAMAS
PSM CONFERENCE GUEST IS VIRULENT ANTI-SEMITE
GEORGETOWN CALLS SPECIAL SATURDAY MEETING OF PSM O
GASTON HALL WILL BE CONFERENCE LOCATION AS OF SATU
HOW GEORGETOWN VIOLATES THE LAW: LOOKING THE OTHER
WASHINGTON POST ARTICLE ON PSM CONFERENCE
HOW GEORGETOWN VIOLATES ITS OWN RULES ON SPEECH AN
PSM CONFERENCE ORGANIZERS BOOT THEIR INNER CIRLCE
PSM TRIES TO RESPOND TO THE WASHINGTON POST ARTICL
AMERICANS FAVOR ISRAEL OVER PLO
HAMAS WIN MAY BE BOON TO US TAXPAYER
PSM SMEARS SELF, BLAMES OPPONENTS
READ ABOUT HUWAIDA ARRAF AND HAMAS-THE REAL CAUSE
SELECTZIA FOR THE JEWS AT GEORGETOWN
HOW GEORGETOWN POLICE ABUSED A JEWISH RABBI
SEE HOW NOURA ERAKAT DENIES ISRAEL'S RIGHT TO EXIS
READ WHAT REALLY HAPPENED AT GEORGETOWN
US CUTS AID TO ISM'S BEST FRIEND: HAMAS
THE ISRAELI-PALESTINIAN CONFEDERATION SCAM AGAINST
HOW THE ISM/PSM MISLEADS ON RACHEL CORRIE
THE BIAS IN HUMAN RIGHTS WATCH
DEPORT SAMI AL-ARIAN TO ISRAEL
TEN REASONS TO BE AN ISM ACTIVIST AND SUPPORT THE
THE ISM ANARCHIST ICE CREAM TRUCK
ABOUT THOSE NONVIOLENT ISM/PSM PEACE ACTIVISTS
YES! DEPORT SAMI AL-ARIAN--TO ISRAEL
LEE KAPLAN ON RADIO
ISM WORKS WITH AL AKSA MARTYRS BRIGADE
BERKELEY SJP BACKS DOWN FROM A DEBATE
THE PA FINANCIAL RIPOFF CONTINUES
SEE THE EXTENT OF PLO RIPOFFS SUPORTED BY ISM
HEAR LEE KAPLAN ON THE TOVIA SINGER SHOW
THE BIG LIE BEING PROMOTED AT UC BERKELEY
OVERCOMING THE INTERNET TERRORISTS OF THE ISM: HEL
ISRAEL FINALLY STOPPING THE ISM
HOW STOPTHE ISM UPSET THE ARAB PROPAGANDA NETWORK
HOW STOP THE ISM UPSET THE ARAB PROPAGANDA NETWORK
HELP US FIND THE FAMILY OF EHUD APPEL-THE JEW WHO
ISM CRACKDOWN BY ISRAELI GOVERNMENT
PSM/ISM SPOKESMAN THREATENS STOP THE ISM LEADER
BREAKING: CLANDESTINE ISM MEETING IN DETROIT GUARA
ACTION ALERT: HELP PUT NORCAL ISM LEADER PAUL LaRU
ISM IS LOSING SOME GROUND
SFSU TO HOST AL AWDA'S TAX DEDUCTIBLE WAR ON THE J
AN ISM MEMBER'S FATHER SPEAKS OUT: ISM A CULT
BENNY MORRIS ON HAMAS--ISM AND MECA SUPPORT HAMAS
JOIN THE UFPJ (COMMUNIST PARTY AND ISM) CONFERENCE
SFSU WAR ON THE JEWS
MORE ON SFSU'S NAZI-ARAB ANTI-JEW HATEFEST
DETROIT DECLARATION ASSURED WAR WILL DRAG ON INDE
ISM invades the libraries
ISM STILL RUNS AMOK IN WEST BANK: DEPORT HANNAH ME
WELCOME TO STOP THE ISM
ISM USEFUL IDIOT MURDERED BY ARAB
BREAKING NEWS: NEXT ISM/PSM NATIONAL CONFERENCE AT
RACHEL CORRIE PLAY AXED BY PRINCIPAL
JESSE JAMES THEN AND NOW: ANOTHER ISM-TYPE CREEP
COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY OCT, 11 2006
HOW THE ADC USES "CIVIL RIGHTS" TO DESTROY ISRAEL
SCOTT KENNEDY SHILLS FOR HAMAS
UNDERSTANDING WHAT THE ISM IS REALLY DOING
SEE LAWSUIT AGAINST NY COLLEGES
PSM LEADERS SAY ORGANIZATION PRACTICALLY DEFUNCT
REBUILDING ALLIANCE SCAMS NON-PROFIT STATUS LIKE T
ISRAELI APARTHEID WEEK ON US CAMPUSES
ISM ACTIVIST AIDS IN ATTACK ON 15 YEAR-OLD JEWISH
MOHAMMED BAKIR HACKS STOP THE ISM: FBI INVESTIGATI
DIABLO VALLEY COLLEGE AND ANTI_SEMITISM
AL AWDA LEADER CALLS NONVIOLENCE "OVERRATED"
AL AWDA ACTIVIST COMPARES HAMAS LEADER TO JESUS
US CIVIL RIGHTS COMMISSION POINTS OUT ANTI-SEMITIS
AN EXAMPLE OF ISM LIES TO DECEIVE
AL AWDA AT UC RIVERSIDE
ISM GOES TO SEA
GEORGE MASON ISM CONFERENCE VIOLATES US TAX LAWS
A REPLY TO THE US CAMPAIGN TO END THE ISRAELI OCCU
ISM INTERFERES WITH COUNTER-TERRORISM IN SHECHEM
SABEEL CONFERENCE IN UC BERKELEY
NEXT ISM CONFERENCE AT GEORGE MASON UNIVERSITY
HELP US FIND ISMer IN KENTUCKY PHOTOGRAPHED WITH A
MORE PROOF OF LINK BETWEEN TERRORISTS AND THE ISM
LEE KAPLAN ON TOVIA SINGER SHOW ABOUT ISRAELI ACAD
6th INT'L AL AWDA CONFERENCE HOSTED BY HILTON
STOP THE ISM HELPS GET TWO MORE ISMers BOUNCED FRO
SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT ON RACHEL CORRIE: LEE
ELECTRONIC INTIFADA'S NIGEL PARRY: PROVEN LIAR FOR
MORE ON NIGEL PARRY AND ASSOCIATES
EMAILS FROM AN ISM MORON AND OUR REPLIES

Home EMAILS FROM AN ISM MORON AND OUR REPLIES

THE FOLLOWING EMAILEXCHANGE IS ALLEGEDLY FROM AN ISM MEMBER IN EUROPE. WE RESPOND TO HIS COMMENTS BELOW IN ALL CAPS. HIS ORIGNALCOMMENTS ARE IN REGULAR TYPE, SEE BELOW:

 Please note writing IN ALL CAPS addressing the ISMer's  comments:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Palestine Is Apartheid" <palestineisapartheid@googlemail.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2008 2:54 PM
Subject: [BULK MAIL] Misleading Information Concerning www.stoptheism.com

>I am writing this email in response to the large amount of misleading
> and often completely untruthful information on www.stoptheism.com.
 
GO AHEAD, GIVE IT A SHOT

> 1. Untruthful Information About the ISM
>
> The first matter that I wish to address is the description of the ISM
> on your website. I quote from your website:
>
> "The International Solidarity Movement(also known as the Palestine
> Solidarity Movement in the United States) is a decentralized network
> of activist organizations, some of which are 501 (c) (3) tax exempt,
> set up to aid the PLO in its goals to destroy Israel while also
> financially aiding American anarchist and communist groups to expand
> their power base for 'world revolution'."
 
THE ABOVE DESCRIPTION WAS PROVIDED PUBLICLY BY THE LEAD FOUNDER
OF THE ISM, ADAM SHAPIRO AT THE PALSOLIDARITY CONFERENCE HELD AT OHIO STATE IN DECEMBER 2003. ADAM SHAPIRO MADE THE STATEMENT INTO A TAPE RECORDER AS WELL DURING A PERSONAL INTERVIEW. .SEE THE ARTICLE CAMPUS RALLY FOR TERROR BY LEE KAPLAN AVAILABLE ON THE WEB AT FRONT PAGE MAGAZINE. CLAIMING STATEMENTS ARE UNTRUE DOES NOT MAKE THEM UNTRUE UNLESS YOU INTEND TO LIE AND DECIEVE PEOPLE< SOMETHING THAT THE ISM MANUAL ENCOURAGES AMONG ITS "TRAINEES."
>
> The amount of inaccuracies in this statement is astonishing. Firstly,
> the ISM is not affiliated with or funded by any political
> organization.
 
THE ISM PER ITS OPWN DESCRIPTION ON THE PALSOLIDARITY WEBSITE AND REPEATEDLY AT ISM CONCLAVES STATES IT IS "PALESTINIAN-LED." IN ADDITION AT THE OHIO STATE CONFERNECE SHAPIRO CONFIRMED AGAIN PUBLICLY THAT THE ISM HAS UNDERCOVER HANDLERS FROM FATAH DIRECTING ITS ACTIVITIES IN THE WEST BANK AND FORMERLY IN GAZA.
 
 Secondly, the goal of the PLO is not to destroy Israel.
 
> In fact recognizing Israel and acceptance of a two-state solution
> became the official policy of the PLO in 1988. Confirmation of this
> policy can be found in a letter sent by Yassir Arafat to Yitzhak Rabin
> in 1993, confirming Israel's right to exist. Thirdly, the ISM is a
> non-profit organization that only receives a small amount of funding
> from private individuals.
 
THE PLO HAS REPEATEDLY SAID IN ARABIC IN GOVERNMENT PRESS AND TELEVISION THAT ANY PART OF ISRAEL TAKEN THROUGH NEGOTIATIONS IS JUST A STEP IN TAKING BACK ALL OF ISRAEL
LATER ON. THE "CONFIRMATION" LETTER FROM ARAFAT TO RABIN STATED THE PLO WOULD RESCIND THE PART OF ITS CHARTER CALLING FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL, BUT THIS WAS NEVER DONE BY THE PLO OR ITS GOVERNING BODIES> IN OTHER WORDS< IT WAS JUST TALK BUT NO ACTION WAS TAKEN. EITHER YOU ARE BEING DISINGENUOUS ON THIS POINT OR DELIBERATELY LYING TO DECEIVE< MOST LIKELY THE LATTER SCENARIO.

>It does not receive any financial assistance
> from any governments, corporations or political parties so how can you
> make a statement saying they "financially aiding American anarchist
> and communist groups." ?
 
MANY ISM AFFILAITED GROUPS SUCH AS ICHAD RECEIVE FUNDING FROM THE EUROPEAN UNION> THE ISM RECEIVES CONSIDERABLE FUNDING BY POSING AS NGO AFFILIATED GROUPS, AS FOREIGN EXCHANGE STUDENTS OR JOURNALISTS.
 
I would be very interested in seeing what
> evidence you may have to back up this ludicrous and completely false
> claim. Another point I would like to address also concerns the above
> statement. The official description of the ISM from its website,
> www.palsolidarity.org includes the quote: "The ISM is a
> Palestinian-led movement committed to resisting the Israeli occupation
> of Palestinian land using nonviolent, direct-action methods and
> principle." Considering that this mission statement explicitly
> describes their aims as resisting Israel's illegal occupation, why
> would the ISM be aiding American anarchist and communist groups? This
> is just another false statement that is used without any evidence,
> simply to discredit a legitimate, nonviolent Palestinian movement.
 
THERE IS AMPLE EVIDENCE OF ISM ALLIANCES WITH COMMUNIST?ANARCHIST GROUPS SUCH AS THE INTERNATIONAL SOCIALIST ORGANIZATION WHCIH ADVOCATES THE OVERTHROW OF THE
US GOVERNMENT. GOOGLE ISM + COMCAST FOR AHISTORY OF THE ISM. HOW SAD YOU CLAIM TO KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THE ISM WHEN YOU ARE EITHER A USEFULIDIOT FOR THIS UMBRELLA GROUP OR WRITING TO DECIEVE PEOPLE> FOR AN ACCURATE HISOTRY OF THE ISM ALSO GOOGLE LEE KAPLAN + ISM  FRONT PAGE MAGAZINE AND READ ARTICLES IN THE ARCHIVE ABOUT THE ISM.
>
> There are several other erroneous statements on the web page entitled
> 'What Is The ISM?' One such example is: 'The ISM is a front group for
> the late Yassir Arafat's PLO and its affiliated Palestinian terrorist
> groups, such as the PFLP and Hamas'. As already explained, the ISM is
> not affiliated with any political organisation and again your poor
> understanding of the conflict is revealed.
 
IT IS YOUR POOR UNDERSTANDING OF THE CONFLICT THAT IS THE PROBLEM. THE ISM WAS ORGANIZED UNDER GHASSAN ANDONI OF THE PFLP AND USES PFLP COMMUNIST JARGON IN ITS ORGANZIATIONS> IT IS ALLIED WITH MULTIPLE COMMUNIST INSPIRTED ORGANIZATIONS ABROAD AND PRAISES THE ANARCHIST MOVEMENT AT NATIONAL CONFERENCES.
 
Hamas is not affiliated
> with Arafat's PLO. In fact, the PLO was not 'Arafat's'. It was an
> umbrella organisation which other Palestinian movements could join.
 
THE PLO AND HAMAS SIGNED A WRITTEN AGREEMENT IN 1996 THAT THE TWO WERE WORKING TOGETHER FOR THE SAME GOAL< DESTROYING ISRAEL. TODAY THERE IS A COMPETING INTEREST BUT MACHMOUD ABBAS HAS OPENLY CLAIMED THE TWO ARE STILL UNITED AGAInST ISRAEL.  THE ISM CURRENTLY WORKS TO AID HAMAS ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY IN GAZA.

> Yassir Arafat's organisation was Fatah. Since a near civil war erupted
> in Gaza between Hamas and Fatah when elections were held in 2006, it
> would be incorrect to state that the two groups are affiliated in any
> way.
 
SEE cOMMENT ABOVE> WEAPONS SUPPLIED BY THE US TO FATAH TO COMBAT HAMAS WERE SDAID RECENTLY BY ABBAS TO BE USED SOLELY AGAINST ISRAELI AND NOT AGAINST HAMAS.

> Other mistakes include "it serves to interfere with Israel's attempts
> to fight terrorism in the Middle East." I fail to see how resisting an
> illegal occupation is interfering with Israel's attempts to fight
> terrorism.
 
THE "OCCUPATION" IS NOT "ILLEGAL". THIS IS RHETORIC> THERE IS A DISPUTE OVER LAND. THE PA
OPERATES UNDER LICENSE BY THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT TO CREATE A PALESTINIAN STATE, BUT ONLY IF THE TERRORISM STOPS> THIS HAS NOT BEEN THE CASE> SAYING SOMETHING CONTRARY DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE.
 
 
If Israel adhered to UN Resolution 242, there would be no
> resistance and the two populations would live together in peace.
 
RESOLUTION 242 SAYS ISRAEL IS ENTITLED TO PARTS OF THE WEST BANK AND SECURE BORDERS IN EXCHANGE FOR PERMANENT PEACE. ARAB PROPAGANDA SAYS IT MEANS ALL THE WEST BANK IS ARAB WHCIH THE AUTHOR OF RESOLUTION 242 HAS CONFRIMED IS NOT WHAT THE DOCUMENT SAYS. IF THE ARABS WERE INTERESTED IN PEACE. THEY WOULD STOP DEMANdING JEWS BE DEPORTED FROM THEIR HOMES IN JUDEA AND SAMARIA THAT ARE LEGALLY THEIRS. AGAIN YOU REPEAT PROPAGANDA AS FACTS WHEN THERE IS NO FOUNDATION> BY THE WAY SELLING LAND TO A JEW IN THE PA IS A DEATH SENTENCE WHILE ISRAEL HAS A 21% POPULATION OF ARABS WHO LIVE PEACEABLY WITHOUT TERROR ATTACKS AS DO JEWS IN THE WEST BANK.
 

> Israel, however, refuses to abide by this resolution, widely supported
> as the most credible framework for a lasting peace and instead,
> insists on maintaining the illegal occupation.
 
"ILLEGAL OCCUPATION" IS RHETORIC. ARE SUICIDE ATTACKS AND TERROR ATTACKS ON JEWISH COMMUNITIES ILLEGAL OR WOULD YOU CALL THEM LEGITIMATE RESISTANCE AS DOES THE ISM?
 

> There is also the accusation that the ISM recruits Jews simply to
> hide their "blatant anti-Semitism". Again, I would be very interested
> in reading your evidence for this claim since the official statement
> of the ISM when asked about anti-Semitism was: "No we are not
> anti-Semitic. Our number of active volunteers varies, but conservative
> estimates are that 15-20% of them are Jewish. Many Jewish
> organizations, both within and outside Israel, support the aims and
> efforts of the ISM.
 
MOST OF THE JEWS IN THE ISM ARE STRIDENT COMMUNISTS OR ANARCHISTS WHO CLAIM JEWISH ANCESTRY BUT NO ALMOST NOTHING ABOUT JUDAISM. SOME< LIKE NETERUI KARTA ARE PAID SAL:ARIES BY THE PLO.
 
 
 
Two of the ISM's founders, Neta Golan (Israeli)
> and Adam Shapiro (USA) are Jewish.
 
ADAM SHAPIRO IN A PERSONAL INTERVIEW AT OHIO STATE STATED HE NO LONGER CONSIDERS HIMSELF A JEW. HIS PARENTS ARE KNOWN STALINISTS HAVE ALWAYS ADVOCATED FOR THE SESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL. THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF FALSELY USING "JEWISH" ANTI-SEMITES TO LEND CREDIBLITY TO THE ISM AS NOT BEING ANTI-SEMITIC..
 
 
The ISM is not opposed to any
> person, group or political entity based on race, religion or
> ethnicity." Considering this, I cannot understand where you are
> obtaining your facts from.
 
OUR FACTS ARE FROM THE HORSE"S MOUTH> ATTENDANCE AT PALSOLIDARITY CONFERENCES IN THE US WHERE LEADERS WERE RECORDED SAYING SUCH THINGS> HUWAIDA ARRAF ACKNOWLEDGED AT THE GEROGETWON CONFERENCE THE ISM WORKS IN COOPERATION WITH HAMAS, PFLP AND ISLAMIC JIHAD AND WROTE A LETTER TO THE WASHINGTON POST CONFIRMING THE SAME.
 
 In fact, I think it is about time that
> individuals/organisations with pro-Israeli opinions stop referring to
> criticism of Israel as anti-Semitism. The two are not related in any
> way. In fact, being anti-Zionist does not equate to anti-Semitism.
 
BEING ANTI_ZIONIST IS BEING ANTI-SEMITIC. LET ME GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE: IF A BLACK FAMILY MOVED INTO A WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD IN NEW YORK and WHITE PEOPLE IN THAT NEIGHBORHOOED
STATED THAT BLACKS CANNOT LIVE IN THEIR WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD IN NEW YORK BUT CAN LIVE IN SAN FRANCISCO OR LOS ANGELES INSTEAD AND THAT  IF BLACKS WHO LIVE IN NEW YORK DID NOT LEAVE THEY WOULD BE SUBJECT TO TERROR ATTACKS AND SUCIDIE BOMBINGS YOU WOULD CERTAILY SAY SUCH ACTIONS WOULD BE RACIsT AGAINST BLACKS> THE ISM SUPPORTS THE MURDER AND DEPORTATION OF JEWS FROM THEIR HOMES IN JUDEA ANd SAMARIA AND ISRAEL
WHILE SAYING THEY DO NOT HATE JEWS ELSEWHERE IN THE WORLD (ACTUALLY THEY BOYCOTT JEWISH BUSINESSES IN AMERICA TOO AND CLAIM THERE IS A JEWISH LOBBY). CALLING THE MURDER AND EXPULSION OF JEWS ACCEPTABLE IN ONE PLACE AND NOT ANOTHER DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT SUCH ACTIONS ARE ANTI-SEMITIC.
 
 
 
 The
> goals of the ISM and the majority of the Palestinian people is that a
> two-state solution is the only way to achieve a lasting peace in the
> Middle East.
 
ARAB POLLs ANd PLO LEADERSHIP REPEATEDLY SAY A TWO STATE SOLUTION IS NOT ACCEPTABLE< THAT IS ALL MUST BE PALESTINE> THIS CATCH 22 IS HIDDEN IN THE WORDING OF AN IRREVOCABLE
"RIGHT OF RETURN". AL AWDA< A MAJOR ISM AFFILIATE INSISTS ON ITS WEBSITE ISRAEL CANNOT EXIST AS DO OTHEr ISM AFFLIATES SUCH AS STUDENTWS FOR JSUTICE IN PALESTINE.
 
 
Here in Europe, crying anti-Semitism every time Israel is
> criticised has largely lost its power. It is a shame that in America,
> where civil liberties and freedom of speech are held in such high
> regard, that the same does not apply.
 
THE PA HAS AS ITS CONSTITUTION SHARIA LAW BASED ON THE CONSTITUTIONS OF SAUDI ARABIA AND IRAN. DO NOT PRESUME TO LECTURE ABOUT LIBERTY AND FREEDOM WHEN THE PA IS A MILITARY DICTATORSHIP.
 
 
 It merely shows that you do not
> have an adequate response when faced with the long list of war crimes
> and breaches of international law perpetrated by Israel.
 
MORE RHETORIC. ISRAEL HAS NOT COMMITTED WAR CRIMES< BUT THE ISM TRIES TO TRUMP UP SUCH ACCUSATIONS FOR THE IGNORANT AS YOU ARE DOING HERE> ISRAEL INF ACT CONFORMS TO
INTERNATIONAL LAW< BUT DOES NOT RESPOND TO KANGArOO COURT ACCUSATIONS OF VIOLATIONS OF INTERNATIONAL LAW. ISRAEL IS A DEMOCRACY AND THE ISMS HANDLERS ARE NOT. BY THE WAY, ARE SUICIDE BOMBINGS OR TERRORIST ATTACKS AGAINST JEWS VIOLATIONS OF INTERNATIONAL LAW OR ARE THEY "LEGITIMATE RESISTANCE {PER INTERNATIONAL LAW LIKE THE ISM CLAIMS IN ITS OWN CORRESPONDENCE"? HITLERS EXTERMINATION OF JEWS IN THE HOILOICAUST WAS "LEGAL" ALSO.

> One of the strangest claims made by www.stoptheism.com, however is
> that the ISM is a threat to Israel, as a democracy in the Middle East.
 
 
THE ISM LEADERSHIP HAS ACKNOWLEdGE THEY WORK WITH KNOWN TERRORIST GROUPS LIKE HAMAS, ISLAMNiC JIHAD AND PFLP. ISM TRAINERS HAVE BEEN PHOTOGRAPHED WITH AK 47's IN PRESENCE OF AL AKSA TERRORISTS> SEE ARTICLE THE ISM-TERROR CONNECTION.

> How is a nonviolent organisation consisting of only a few thousand
> members a threat to a modern, developed country with one of the
> world's most powerful armies possessing in excess of 200 nuclear
> weapons?
 
ISM ONLY CLAIMS TO BE NONVIOLENT. THEY SAY THEY LEnd SUPPORT TO VIOLENCE. ISM WAS INVOVLED IN HIDING TERRORIST SHADI SHUKIYAIN AN ISM OFFICE AND MET WITH TERRORISTS WHO BOMBED MIKES PLACE IN TEL AVIV. ISM HAS WORKED AS SPOTTERS FOR ARMED TERRORISTS IN THE WEST BANK AND HELPED TO SMUGGlLE WEAPONS IN GAZA.
 
Unless of course, you mean that the cause which the ISM
> believes in is strong enough for public opinion to swing to the
> Palestinians' perspective should the message of the ISM become common
> knowledge. In the same paragraph, entitled 'Are They Really A Threat?'
> there are several claims that I could find absolutely no evidence to
> substantiate them. These include:
>
> -The ISM interferes with soldiers trying to stop terrorists from entering Israel
 
THE ISM TRAINING MANUAL ENCOURAGES LYING TO ENTER ISRAEL . JOSEPH SMITH< AN ISM ANARCHIST CHANGED HIS NAME TO JOSEPH CARR TO ENTER ISRAEL. ADAM SHAPIRO IS CURRENTLY IN ISRAEL RIGHT NOW udNER A FALSE IDENTITY BEING SOUGHT BY THE POLICE. PAUL LARUDEE WAS ARRESTED AND DEPORTED FOR CONNECTIONS TO HAMSA ANd HE IMMEDAITELY WEnT WITH SHAPIRO TO :EBANON WHERE HE WAS A HUMAN SHIELD FOR HIZBALLAH THAT MURDERED 243
US MARINES IN 1983. THESE ARE ALL HIGH LEVEL ISM ACTIVISTS.
> -The ISM has met with terrorists prior to attacks
 
ISM MET WITH THE MIKES PALCE BOMBERS AS MENTIONED ABOVE.
> -Has transported parcels for terrorists inside Israel
 
HANNAH MERMELSTEIN HAS SMUGGLED PALESTINIANS PAST SECURITY CHECKPOINTS AMONG OTHER SMUGGLING EFFORTS RACHEL CORRIE WAS IN THE SMUGGLING TUNNELS TWO WEEKS BEFORE HER DEATH IN GAZA PER AN EMAIL HOME TO HER PARENTS.
> -The ISM has protected bomb-making workshops
 
THE ISAM ROUTINELY ACTS AS HUMAN SHIELDS TO PREVENT dEMOLITION OF BOMBMAKING FACTORIES IN ARAB HOUSES. PAUL LARUDEE WROTE AN ARTICLE ABOUT THE GLORIES OF SLEEPING IN THE BED OF A SUICIdE BOMBER. ARE YOU REAL:LY THIS IGNORant OF YOUR OWN ORGANIZATION OR BEING DIINGENUOUS?
>
> If any of the above four claims were remotely true why would the ISM
> be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize twice?
 
YASSER ARAFAT, A BLOOD THIRSTY MURDERER, ACTUALLY WAS GIVEN THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE. ARAB OIL MONEY AND LOBBYING GOES A LONG WAY TO PROCURE SUCH "NOMINATIONS". HITLER WAS TIME MAGAZINES MAN OF THE YEAR BEFORE WORLD WAR 2.
 
 
It is a shame that
> Israel would not respond to nonviolent protest without excessive
> military force, such as the IDF soldier who drove over and killed
> Rachel Corrie when she was protesting about the demolition of the
> house of a Palestinian pharmacist.
 
GOOGLE LEE KAPLAN + RACHEL CORRIE + YOU TUBE AND SEE THE FOOTAGE>
ISM DOCTORED PHOTOS ABOUT CORRIES DEATH AND SHE WAS NOT PROTECTING A HOUSE. CLEARLY YOU HAVE READ NOTHING ON THE STOPTHEISM WEBSITE EITHER.
 
 
 Then there is the case of Thomas
> Hurndall who was shot in the head by an IDF soldier who later admitted
> killing an unarmed civilian as a "deterrent".
 
HURNDALL WAS A HUMAN SHILED FOR SAdDAM HUSSEIN WHO WAS IN GAZA LATER AND POSSIBLKY SET UP BY THE ISM. HE WAS IN A COMBAT ZONE AND ERECTED A TANK TRAP.
WHILE THE IDF SOLDIER, AN ARAB, VIOLATED HIS RULES OF ENGAGEmENT, HURNDALL NEVERTHELESS PROVOKED THE SHOOTING AGAINST HIMSELF. THE HURNDALL FOUNDATION IS REPRESENTEd BY IRAN KHAN, AN AL QAEDA OPERATIVE.
 
 
 Similarly, Brian Avery
> was shot in the face by an IDF soldier when he was escorting
> Palestinian medical personnel.
 
 
THERE IS NO EVIDENCE AVERY WAS SHOT BY AN IDF SOLDIER> HE WAS HIT BY RICOCHETING BULLETS THAT MAY HAVE BEEN FIRED BY PALESTINIAN TERRORISTS. THE ARAEA WHERE HE WAS WOUNDED WAS UNDER CURFEW AND HE ADMITTED GOING OUTSIDE DURING THE SHOOTING TO INTERFERE WITH THE IDF.

> Lastly is the claim: "The ISM also worked to aid Saddam Hussein's
> regime before the Second Gulf  War because the Palestinians were, and
> still are, Saddam's best allies." What aid, exactly, did the
> Palestinians give to Saddam before the US led invasion in 2003?
 
GOOGLE SEARCH ARAFAT'S SUPPORT FOR HUSSEIN IN BOTH WARS. ALSO GOOGLE IMAGES OF ARAFAT KISSING HUSSEIN. THE PLO WERE HUSSEIN'S NUMBER ONE ALLIES WHCIH ALSO EXPLAINS WHY THE IRAQIS TODAY ARE DEPORTING PALESTINIANS FROM IRAQ.

> Considering that the second Intifada was taking place around that
> time, many Palestinians could not visit their relatives who lived an
> hour away because of the increased IDF presence in the Occupied
> Territories never mind leave the country to aid a foreign dictator.
 
THIS IS A MYTH THAT PALESTINIANS COULD NOT VISIT RELATIVES AN HOUR AWAY.
IDF CHECKPOINTS WERE SET UP TO STOP SUICIDE BOMBERS WH MURDERED JEWS AND ARABS.
PLO SUPPORT OF SADDAM DOES NOT MEAN ARAB CIVILIANS WERE GOING TO IRAW BUT IT WAS CONFIRMEd THERE WERE 1,500 PLO VOLUNTEERS IN THE INSURGENCY KILLING US TROOPS.
 

> Secondly, the Palestinians were never Saddam's best allies.
 
THE ABOVE IS INCORRECT. CHECK YOUR FACTS,
 
This is an
> common misconception that is often used to discredit them. Yassir
> Arafat publicly supported Saddam Hussein because he believed that
> Saddam represented the best foreign opportunity to pressure Israel's
> into returning the Occupied Territories. This, however, does not mean
> that the Palestinians were Saddam's supporters simply because the PLO
> leader endorsed him. Just as there are people within America who still
> deny the Holocaust, it does not mean that every individual has the
> same vile opinion.
 
WHO ARE YOU TO SPEAK FOR ARAFAT? THIS IS PROPAGANDA.
>
> 2. Legitimate Palestinian Resistance
>
> The second matter  concerns  legitimate Palestinian resistance. I
> quote from your website:
>
> "Those ISM 'peace activists' use code words when speaking to the
> public. One code is calling terrorism 'legitimate resistance
> sanctioned by international law.' That's Arabese for excusing
> terrorism."
>
> Perhaps you are not aware that international law grants a population
> fighting an illegal occupation the right to use all necessary means at
> their disposal to end their occupation.
 
HERE WE GO> YOU ARE USING EXCUSES FOR TERRORISM AND MURDER> SO WAS THE MUR$DERING OF  YEAR OLDS GAL EISENMAND AND DANIELLE SHEFI LEGITIMATE RESISTANCE? YOU ARE DISGUSTING AND USING RHETORIC TO JSUTIFY MURDER WHILE CLAIMING YOU ARE NONVIOLENT.
I REFER YOU AGAIN TO MY ExAMPLE OF A BLACK FAMILY LIVING IN NEW YORK> YOU ARE USING WORD GAMeS TO EXCUSE MURDER.
This right of
> self-determination by armed struggle is permissible under the UN's
> Charter Article 51. It does neither endorse nor condone the many
> despicable acts of terrorism that have taken place inside Israel but
> it does recognize the legitimacy of Palestinian resistance inside the
> Occupied Territories.
 
THE UN IS COMPOSED OF 55 PERCENT TOTALITARIAN DICTATORSHIPS. MOHAMMAR GHADDAFI IS HEAD OF THE HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION. THIS IS A JOKE AS IS YOUR EMAIL TO STOP THE ISM.
 
Whereas attacks on civilians are acts of
> terrorism irrespective of where they are committed, armed struggle in
> the Occupied Territories against Israeli military targets is not
> considered terrorism, it is considered legitimate resistance by
> international law.
 
HERE WE GO. YOU ARE NONVIOLENT BUT SUPPORT THE MURDER OF ISRAELIS AS
"LEGITIMATE RESISTANCE." YOU ALSO DO NOT UDNERSTANd INTERNATIONAL LAW BY THE ODLO ACCORDS FORBADE TERRROISM BY THE PA AND ALLOWED THE IDF THE RIGHT OF HOT PURSUIT IF THE ARABS REFUSED TO STOP TERRORISM (WHICH THEY ENCOURAGE). PLEASE TELL ME WHERE YOU GOT YOUR LAW DEGREE IN INTERNATIONAL LAW AS YOU ARE TALKING OUT OF YOUR ASS.
 
 
Your website seems to be somewhat confused in this
> matter. Following the quote above is a link to a website which
> contains images of terrorist atrocities taking place inside Israel. In
> addition you have written the following: "They spout comments about
> "international law" but never condemn suicide bombings as breaches of
> international law, instead calling such activities legitimate
> resistance on their website." However, the ISM website clearly and
> explicitly states: "We oppose the tactic of suicide bombings,
> especially those that have been carried out against civilian targets."
 
SO ITS OK TO KILL ISRAELI BOYS IN THE ARMY? THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A PEACE PROCESS PER THE OSLO ACCORDS, NOT A WAR.  YOUR WEbSITE ALSO SAYS YOU RECOGNIZE THE RIGHT TO ARMED STRUGGLE. YOU ARE BEING DISINGENUOUS, AN ISM TACTIC.

> In fact, as I have already explained, such attacks are not covered by
> international law and are therefore not considered 'legitimate
> resistance'. The ISM does not excuse, condone, support or endorse such
> acts and trying to claim the movement does is a blatant lie.
 
ITS NOT A LIE> HAS THE ISM EVER CONDEMNED ANY PLACE ELSE THE MURDERS OF ISRAELIS? HAS IT VISITED ANY ISRAELI HOSPITALS TO SEE ISRAELI CHILDREN MAIMED BY TERRORISM? HAS THE ISM ACTED AS HUMAN SHIELDS FOR ISRAELIS IN SSEROT INCLUDING CHILDREN INJURED BY KASSEM ROCKETS OR EVEN CONDEMNED SUCH ATTACKS BY HAMAS? NOPE.
>
> 3. Israeli Apartheid
>
> Another article on www.stoptheism.com that I strongly feel is very
> dishonest is entitled: 'WHY ISRAEL IN NOT AN APARTHEID STATE LIKE
> SOUTH AFRICA'. The following quote:
>
> "One of the major lies "taught" at the ISM Georgetown conference to
> promulgate on US college campuses was the idea that Israel is an
> "apartheid state" like South Africa once was."
>
> is from this page, subsequently followed by an article claiming that
> Israel grants equal rights to both Arabs and Jews. Unfortunately, the
> majority of the arguments used in this article are related to Israeli
> Arabs, i.e. those Arabs who have Israeli citizenship and therefore not
> the Palestinians living in the Occupied Territories.
 
ISRAZELI ARABS WHO ARE CITIZENS HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS. 97%OF PALESTINIAN ARABS IN THE PA ARE UNDER PA ADMINISTRATION. SAME INSIdE GAZA SO THERE IS NO APARTHEID.
 
 The author
> largely ignores these Palestinians forced to live under an illegal
> occupation in often inhumane conditions.
 THE ABOVE IS FALSE EMPTY RHETORIC. THE PA AND GAZA ARE ARAB DICTATORSHIPS.
 
 
 To prove my case that the
> Palestinians in the Occupied Territories are living under a system of
> Apartheid such as in South Africa, I will refer to the UN definition
> of apartheid:
 
AS MENTIONED< THE UN IS CORRUPT AND ONCE EVEN SAID SUICIDE BOMBINGS ARE OK>
>
> The UN International Convention on the Suppression and Punishment of
> the Crime of Apartheid (1976) defines apartheid as 'inhuman acts
> committed for the purpose of establishing and maintaining domination
> by one racial group of persons over another racial group of persons
> and systematically oppressing them.
 
TYHE ABOVE DESCRIPTION FITS THE PA TO A T REGARDING JEWS. TERROR ATTACKS AGAINST JEWISH COMMUNITIES THAT YOU SAY ARE "LEGItIMATE" AND A DEATH SENTENCE TO LEGALLY SELL LAND TO JEWS.
>
> According to Article 2 of the Convention, these 'inhuman acts' include:
>   -Denial of the right to life and liberty
 
NOT ISRAEL, BOOBY. BUT THAT IS THE ARAB WORLD FOR JEWS AND CHRISTIANS.

>   -Creation of conditions preventing full development, in particular
> by denying basic  human rights and freedoms, including
>       -the right to work,
 
THE PA INSISTS ON MAKING BEING A TERRORIST THE BEST JOB> NOT ISRAEL.
>       -the right to education,
 
ISRAEL HAS AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PROGRAMS FOR ISRAELI ARABS. AGAIN, THE PA AND GAZA ARE NOT ISRAEL ANY MORE.

>       -the right to leave and to return to their country,
 
NOT WHEN THERE IS TERRORISM GOING ON.

>       -the right to a nationality,
 
ISRAEL SET UP A PALESTINIAN STATE UNDER OSLO AND FUNDS 70% OF THEIR BUDGET.
>       -the right to freedom of movement and residence,
 
NOT FOR TERRORISTS OUT TO KILL PEOPLE,EVEN PER OSLO AGREEMENT.
>   -Any measures designed to divide the population along racial lines by
>       -the creation of separate reserves and ghettos for the members
> of a racial group or groups,
 
WHICH IS THE PA CONSITUTION> JEWISH COMMUNITIES UNDER ISARELI CONTROL DO NOT DENY ACCESS TO ISRAELI ARABS. ARABS INSIST ALL JEWS MUST BE DEPORTED FROM "PALESTINE."
>       -the prohibition of mixed marriages among members of various
> racial groups,
 
ISRAEL DOES NOT FORBID ARABS fROM MARRYING JEWS. THE PA DOES SO. ISRAEL DOES RESTRCIT JEWS WHO MARRY POTENTIAL ARAB TERRORISTS FROM LIVING IN ISRAEL, BUT ALLOWS SUCH MARRAIGES. THE THEORY IS SUCH LOVERS CAN LIVE IN RAMALLAH OR THE PA.
>       -the expropriation of landed property belonging to a racial
> group or groups or to members thereof
 
NO LAND OWNED BY JEWISH COMMUNITIES IN THE WEST BANK WERE TAKEN FROM PRIVATE ARAB oWNerS. ALL WERE BUILT ON JOIRdANIAN STATE LANDS. IN GAZA, SAND DUNES THAT BECAMSE JEWISH COMMUNITIES THAT NEVER BELONGED TO ARABS WERE SeIZed BY THE PA AND HAMAS And EVERY JEW DEPORTED. THAT IS THE ONLY APARTHEID, BY THE ARABS.
>
> The Israeli occupation is guilty of breaching all of the above
> characteristics of apartheid. I will consider each point and
> demonstrate how the Israelis have consistently violated them.
> Firstly, in regard to the denial of the right to life and liberty,
> over 5000 Palestinians have been killed as a result of Israeli
> bombings, 'targeted killings' and house demolitions since the year
> 2000.
 
THESE FIGURES INCLUDE SUICIDE BOMBERS WHO KILLED THEMSELEVES, TERRORISTS WHO BLEW THEMSElves UP BY ACCIDENT ANd ARmed TERRORISTS KILLED IN FIREFIGHTS BY THE IDF.IT ALSO INCLKUDES ARAB COLLABORATORS MURDERED BY THE ARABS THEMSELVES, HAMAS AnD FATAH OPERATIVES WHO KILLED EACH OTEHR.THE ARAbs COUNT ALL CASUALTIES AS "CIIVILIANS KILLED BY THE IDF FOR PROPAgANdA PURPOSES.
 
This figure does not include the number of Palestinians killed
> because critical medical treatment was denied to them by armed
> soldiers.
 
MOSTLY A MYTH. SOME MAY AHVE BEEN DENIED WHILE SHOOTING WAS GOING ON.
 
In addition, during the same time frame at least sixty
> Palestinian women have given birth to children at military
> checkpoints.
 
WOMEN AHVE TRANSPORTED BOMBS POSING AS BEING PREGNANT AND AMBULANceS hAve TRANSPORrTED WEAPONS AND BOMBS.
 
 
 Over half of these children have died as result as well
> as several of these mothers.
 
CITE SPECIIFIC DATES AND CHECKPOINTS< AS YOUR FIGURES ARE PURE lieS ANd PROPAGANdA.
 
 
 This is a gross violation of the most
> basic human rights. Furthermore, there are currently over 10,000
> Palestinians being detained, which includes 300 children.
 
PALESTINIANS IN JAIL ARE CONVICTED AT TRIAL FOR TERRORISM OR ATTACKS ON ISRAELI CITIZENS> THESE ARE NOT INNOCENT PEOPLE. BY THE WAY, DO YOU CONDEMN KEEPING GIlAd SHALIT HOISTAGE WITH NO PROOF OF LIFE OR ACCESS TO RED CROSS. ISRAELI PRISONERS ARE
TREATED WELL AND HAVE ACCESS TO REDE CROSS. THOSE CHILDREN YOU CLAIM ARE IN PRISON THREW ROCKS THAT COULD KILL PEOPLE OR MOLOTOV COCKTAILS.
 
 
 Many of
> these prisoners are being held in 'administrative detention', i.e
> without charge of trail, a similar situation to Guantanamo Bay.
 
MANY? CITE SPECIFIC NUMEBRS AND SOURCES? WERE THEY THRWOING ROCKS OR INJURING PEOPLE? GUANTANAMO HAS AL QAEDA TERRORISTS INCLUDING THE 20th HIJACKER FROM 9/11 WHO MISSED THE FLIGHT, MOHAMMED QATANI. PLEASE, YOU ARE SO ABYSMALLY IGNORANT.
 

> Secondly, Israel has implemented conditions that prevent full
> development by denying basic human rights and freedoms. The most
> demeaning and restrictive of these is the system of military
> checkpoints within the Occupied Territories.
 
OSLO ACCORDS SPECIFIED PA TO ARREST OR STOP TERRORISM>PA REFUSED AND HAS ALWAYS ENCOURAGED ANd CARRIED OUT SuCH ATTACKS. HENCE CHECKPOINTS. PLEASE, YOU USE ELLIPSES TO LEAVE OUT DETAILS INTENTIONALLY TO CREATE A FALSE IMPRESSION.
 
 Palestinians who simply
> want to visit relatives living a few miles away are forced to wait at
> checkpoints along the way, often being delayed for hours at a time.
 
THIS IS A MYTH AND PROPAGANDA>MOIST CHECKPOINTS MOVE QUCIKLY AND ARE NO WORSE THAN WHAT WE GO THROUGH AT OUR AIRPORTS (THANKS TO THE PLO).

> Whether they are allowed through these checkpoints at all is at the
> whim of the armed soldiers. These checkpoints frequently prevent
> civilians from going to work, farmers looking after their fields,
> children from attending school and many ill people from receiving
> vital medical treatment.
 
ACCORDING TO THE LIARS IN THE PA. OF COURSE IF THE PA ARRESTED TERRORISTS THIS WOULD STOP BUT THEN THEY COULD NOT DESTROY ISRAEL.
> In addition to these restrictions, the Palestinians living in East
> Jerusalem are not even considered citizens, they are only considered
> 'permanent residents' although many civilians have been forcibly
> removed from their houses to make way for the illegal settlements.
ONE SUCH ARAB JSUT MURDERED A 33 YEAR OLDMOTHER AND HIS FAMILY PRAISED THE MURDER.
 

> They are regarded as immigrants who are living there at the discretion
> of the authorities and not by right. It is quite incredible that these
> Palestinians are treated as foreigners by the Israelis considering
> that it was Israel who entered East Jerusalem and annexed the land
> there.
 
ISRAEL< JEWS AND CHRISTIANS WERE DENIED ACCESS TO EAST JEruSALem PRIOR TO 1967 EVEN TO HOLY SITES, JEWISH GRAVEYARDS USED AS LATRINES. IN 1967 ISRAEL TOOK CONTROL AND OPENED SHRINES TO ALL FAITHS INCLUDING ISLAM. TEMPLE MOUNT UNDER ISLAMIC CONTROL. BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION, ARAB RESIDENTS GIVEN CIVIL RIGHTS WHO LVIED THERE. JEWS WERE NOT ALLOWEd IN. SO YOU ARE ANTI-SEMITIC ARENT YOU?
 
 
There are even more restrictions. Jerusalem Palestinians who
> marry Palestinians from the West Bank cannot bring their spouse to
> live with them in Jerusalem.
 
THE ARABS HAVE USED SHAM MARRIAGES TO INFILTRATE TERRORISTS.. THEY CAN STILL MARRY AND :LIVE IN THE PA.
 
 If they choose to move to the West Bank
> to live with their spouse, they will lose their Jerusalem ID and are
> refused re-entry at a later date. The Israelis refuse to acknowledge
> the Palestinians' nationality and they are refused passports and
> therefore the right to leave and return to the Occupied Territories.
 
BECAUSE OF TERRORISM.

> The last point in the UN definition, regarding division of the
> population along racial lines is the most visible system of apartheid.
> This is concerning the Apartheid Wall.
 
SECURITY FENCE THAT STOPPED REGULAR SUICIDE BOMBINGS IN ISRAEL WHEN COMBINEd WITH CHECKPOINTS.
 
 Despite a UN resolution in 2004
> and the International Court of Justice ruling the wall is illegal,
 
A KANGAROO COURT POPULATED BY JUDGES FROM TOTALITARIAN REGIMES LIKE RED CHINA.
MEANINGLESS..
> Israel has continued to build what it calls the 'security fence'. It
> is built on Palestinian land,
 
IT IS NOT PALESTINIAN LAND. THAT IS RHETORIC< IT IS DISPUTED LAND PENDING A finAL SETTLEMENT. IT WAS FORMERLY JORDAN AND EGYPT.
 
 
without compensation or approval by the
 
 
NO LAND IS TAKEN WITHOUT COMPENSATION. THAT IS A LIE.ARABS CAN SUE IN ISRAELI COURTS.
> civilians whose livelihoods have been damaged by its effects.
> Significantly, it does not follow the Green Line, instead it snakes
> into the West Bank and effectively annexes huge swathes of land.
 
BECAUSE IT IS SUBJECT TO FINAL NEGOTIATIONS, NOT WHAT YOU SAY AS PROPAGANDA.
 
 It encircles some major population centres and expropriates the most
> fertile land and critical water sources of the area which are then
> used to serve the 500,000 illegal settlers living in the Occupied
 
 
"SETTLERS ARE NOT ILLEGAL> THESE ARE LEGALJEWISH COMMUNITIES, YOU ANTI-SEMITE. THERE ARE 250,000 SETTLERS IN THE WEST BANK> THE 500,000 FIGURE YOU USE IS A LIE BECAUSE YOU ARE INCLUDING JEW LIVING IN JERUSALEM. THERE ARE NO WHERE NEAR 500,000 JEWS lIVING IN THE WEST BANK. 8,000 WERE DEPORTED FROM GAZA BY ISRAEL ITSELF ONLY TO HAVE MISSILES FIREd ON SdEROT. YOU ARE DELIBERATELY LYING< A TYPICAL ISM-ARAB TACTIC.
> Territories. The expropriation of water is a serious concern as well.
 
ISRAEL PROVIDES WATER FOR THE ARABS WHO RUIN THEIR oWN AQUIFERS, A KNOWN FACT>
GAZA GETS ITS CLEAN WATER FROM ISRAEL BECAUSE HAMAS POLLUTES WHAT THEY HAVE.
 
 
> During these lands grabs Israel often steals critical water resources
> then sells the water back to the Palestinians.
 
POINT OF FACT< THE ABOVE IS A LIE> THE ARABS HAVE IN FA CT SEIZEDd MOST HIGH GROUND IN THE WEST BANK WHILE AccuSDING THE JEWS OF DOINGG SO. 76% of WEST BANK IS RIPE FOR DEVELOPMENT. I'VE BEEN THERE, HAVE YOU?
 
 
 In fact, Mr Katz-Oz,
> who holds the position of Israel's negotiator on water issues has been
> quoted saying "There's no reason for Palestinians to claim that just
> because they sit on lands they own the right to that water." The
> effects of this wall are most evident in Gaza. A study by the World
> Bank calculated 87% of the population were living in poverty before
> the completion of the wall. In 2007, Gaza was completely sealed off
> from the rest of the world, being described by the Israeli Committee
> Against House Demolitions as the "worlds largest open-air prison".
 
THE ABOVE IS RHETORIC  AND PROPAGANDA,. THE ARABS CLAIM GAZA IS MOST CONDENSED POPULATION IN WORLd WHEN NO WORSE THAN CITY OF SAN FRANCISCO.. GAZANS ARE SUPPLIED WITH HUMANITARIAN NEEDS BY ISRAEL DESPITE KASSEM ROCKETS. 

> The illegal settlements being built within the Occupied Territories
> are often described as a major obstacle to peace.
 
THEY ARE NOT ILLEGAL AND ARABS SAY AS LONG AS ISRAEL IS A JEWISH STATE THERE WILLBE NO PEACe.
 
 Even several US
> governments, albeit before the Bush administration, have been highly
> critical.(add examples) The situation regarding these settlements is
> worsening. Only two weeks after the Annapolis peace conference in
> November 2007, where Israel promised a freeze on all settlement
> activity, the government announced the building of hundreds of new
> units in East Jerusalem.
 
JEWS HAVE A RIGHT TO LIVE IN JERUSALEM. ARE YOU AN ANTI-SEMITE?
 
These settlements are in violation of
> international law, specifically the Fourth Geneva Convention which
> explicitly states that "The occupying power shall not deport or
> transfer part of its own civilian population into the territory it
> occupies.".
 
THE PA IS NOT SIGNATORY TO GENEVA CONVENTION. AS FOR ABOVE COMMENTS. THERE were 25 JEWISH COMMUNITIES IN WEST BANK AND GAZA ,LEGALLY PURCHASED PRIOR TO 1948 THAT WERE TAKeN BY ARABS IN 1948. IN 1967 THE JEWS TOOK THEM BACK. THIS COULD BE COMPARED TO AMERICAN INDIANS REATAKING THEIR LAND. GET THE FACTS.
 
 
 
Yet Israel continues to ignore countless UN resolutions
> concerning this grave matter.
 
 
AS MENTIONED, UN IS CLUB FOR ARAB DICTATORSHIPS AND THEIR OMMUNIST ALLIES.

> Finally there is the completely false claim that many Israelis,
> including senior politicians, are not in favour of expelling the
> Palestinians and forcibly transferring them into Jordan. The author of
> the Guardian article could not provide suitable quotes to back up his
> legitimate claims. I, however, can provide certain indisputable
> evidence which indeed does back up his article and refute your false
> arguments.
 
 
OH, REALLY? HAS ISRAEL DEPORTED ITS ARAB ISRAELI POPULATION> MOST OF YOUR INFORMATION IN THIS CORRESPONDENCE HAS BEEN EASilY DEBUNKEdD.
=
 
 Firstly, Israel has already utilised this policy of
> transfer during the 1948 and 1967 to forcibly expel huge numbers of
> Palestinians.
 
BLATANT LIE> 1 MILLION PALESTINIANS ALLOWED TO REMAIN PER MOSHE DAYAN AFTER SIX DAY WAR. 16 UNIVERSITIES BUILT FOR ARABS BY ISRAEL SINCE THEN
 
 
<> In fact recognizing Israel and acceptance of a two-state solution
> became the official policy of the PLO in 1988.
 
ALREADY PROVEN FALSE ABOVE ABUT FATAH. HAMAS CHARTER CALLS FOR MURDER AND DEPRATION OF ALL JEWS.
 
Confirmation of this  policy can be found in a letter sent by Yassir Arafat to Yitzhak Rabin  in 1993, confirming Israel's right to exist. Thirdly, the ISM is a  non-profit organization that only receives a small amount of funding
> from private individuals.
 
ISM IS FUNDED BY THE PLO, SAUDI ARABIA, UAE AND EUROPEAN UNION .
ISM IS NOT A NONPROFIT AS IT IS AN UMBRELLA ORGANIZATION AS A NONENTITY.SOME CHAPTERS MAY BE NON-PROFITS LIKE NORCAL ISM. WE HAVE GOTTEN NON-PROFIT STATUS REMOVED FOR SOME CHAPTERS THAT LAUNDER MONEY.
 
As a result of this, there are 5.5 million Palestinians
> living in refugee camps around the world, a number far greater than
> refugees from other conflicts.
 
YOUR FIGURES ARE INFLATED (AS USUAL). PROBALY ABOUT 4 MILLION TOPS. SEE ARTICLE PALESTINIAN ARAB MATH BY LEE AKPLAN AT THE ISRAEL NATIONAL NEWS.
 
 Even in 1994, this policy was being
> used to remove certain 'undesirables' from Israel. The government
> arrested 415 Islamists from the Occupied Territories and forced them
> onto military helicopters. Instead of using the legal process against
> these terrorists who had killed unarmed civilians, they had them flown
> to southern Lebanon and even though they had no documents, no
> permission from the men in question and despite rejection from the
> Lebanese government, the soldiers abandoned these men in the
> snow-covered mountains.
 
 
THEY WERE LATER ALLOWeD TO RETURN AND INTRODUCED SUICIDE BOMBING AS A TACTIC LEARNED FROM AMAL. 
 
The response to the Guardian article also
> fails to mention that Ariel Sharon, who you so eloquently put
> "strongly supported Jewish-Arab existence" initially created the
> 'Jordan is Palestine' campaign in 1981-1982 that was designed to expel
> all Palestinians from the West Bank and forcibly transfer them into
> Jordan, with 'transfer' being Israel's  polite word for ethnic
> cleansing.
 
SHARON TRIED TO CREATE A PALESTINIAN STATE. KADIMA, A PARTY HE FOUndED IS STILL TRYING TO MAKE ONE.
 
 In addition to this, in 1989 Benjamin Netanyahu, the former
> Israeli Prime Minister told students: "Israel should have exploited
> the repression of demonstrations in China, when world attention was
> focused on that country to carry out mass expulsion of Arabs of the
> territories". In 2002, a poll revealed that 40% of Israeli citizens
> are in favour of transfer.
 
ANd 70% OF PALESTINIAN ARABS PER PEW POLLS SUPPORT SUICIDE BOMBINGS AGAInST ISRAELI CIVILIANS> ARABS ALSO SUPPORT ETHNIC CLEANSING OF JEWS FROM ISRAEL. PLEASE. YOU ARE SO DISINGENUOUS AS TO BE LAUGHABLE.
>
>
> Lastly, I would like to give some information about myself. I am not
> Palestinian, or an Arab. I am not a Muslim and do not personally know
> any such people who could influence my views on this issue. I have
> simply looked at the facts and have concluded that your website is
> grossly unjust and very deceitful to the public.
 
YOU ARE A WOEFUL USEFUL IDIOT WHO BELIEVES ANY CRAP THE ISM DISHES OUT.
 
The personal campaign
> that you are waging against the ISM is absolutely ridiculous
> considering the complete lack of truthful evidence you have against
> them.
 
ABOVE IS RHETORIC.EVERYTHING ON THE STOP THE ISM WEBSITE IS ACCURATE AND MOST OF THE MATERIAL CAME FROM THE ISM. WE HAVE ISM TRAINING mANuAlS AND RECOrDINGS FROM ISM LEAdERSHIP AT SECRET MEETINGS.
>
> I would greatly appreciate it if you would respond to this email in a
> constructive manner so I can better understand your views on the ISM
> and the conflict in a broader context.
 
VISIT OUR HOMEPAGE. IF YOU STILL SUPPORT THE ISM YOU ARE A FOOL.. KINDLY IDENTIFY YOURSELF BY NAME AS WELL. OUR WEAPON AGAINST YOU IS THE TRUTH.